Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crafty Weekend

It's been a busy weekend in the Laboratory.

The Laboratory is not quite fortunate enough to have dedicated crafting space (YET!), so I keep current project organized on a giant art board. In bed. What can I say? Bed's got light, fans and movies - the perfect work environment! I am so glad I don't have issues falling asleep, or my brain would be very confused come bedtime!

I actually do my beading work at work during breaks. It much easier to keep all those tiny pieces organized, especially when one owns a 20lb cat with boundary issues!

I'm particularly excited about these:


Photo pendants, featuring the photography of Busted Knuckle Photography (the photography arm of our little enterprise)! This is my third attempt at making these and it's getting a little complicated, what with all my fingers crossed and all! I think I've figured out all the snags and I'm anticipating that this set will turn out beautifully!

I'm hoping to have a few special new items listed by October 1st, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment